Saturday, April 4, 2009

Podcast Survey: Profiling Today's Student

To listen to my podcast of the student survey, click on the blog title above. Then click on the green "play" button located next to the Type of File line.

This assignment provided me a new experience in creating a podcast. It would be remiss of me if I did not say that it was challenging at first to go through the steps of creating, editing, saving, uploading and linking everything. Now having gone through the process, I feel confident in my ability in creating additional podcasts in the future. I am looking forward to finding and creating ways that I can use them in my classroom to enhance the lessons that I teach. This survey brought to the surface how valuable the educational experience is for my students. Most will not have the same expose to technology at home, so their academic exposure to technology in my classroom is important for success.

No comments:

Post a Comment